Earlier i shared the list of Top Global CPA Affiliate Networks I will be talking about Top affiliate networks in India here in this post. If you are not aware about affiliate marketing then I will suggest you to go through the link below:
Suggested Read - Kicking Start with Affiliate Marketing
Although there are many affiliate networks in India yet I will be talking about only the top ones which are well established & can be relied upon when it comes to credibility & the no. of affiliate programs. Before I go ahead with the list, I would like to talk about what to look for before getting started with an affiliate network as you dont want your hard work to be wasted when it comes to validation of sales as well as payments.
- Should be well funded company
- Should have large & well qualified team
- Should have a good track record (dont join any new network, unless started by a brand)
- Read reviews about the network
- Have a look at Payment Terms [Should be adjustable]
- See if they have other branches anywhere else as well
I think this is enough as a check list before getting started with affiliate network.
List of Affiliate Networks in India
Optimise Media Group is a privately owned international Performance Marketing network. They provide world-class Affiliate, Mobile and Reward Solutions to hundreds of premium brands worldwide, helping our clients optimise their paid, owned and earned media to drive greater volume and value of sales, and higher marketing ROI than other performance-marketing companies. Founded in 1999 as Online Media Group, they now have a turnover in excess of £30m.
- + Points: Quite Old, Well Self funded, Have Global Presence, Variety of Offers Available, Brand Legacy, Inhouse Technology, Advance Reporting
- – Points: Payment terms (They pay only when they have received it from the client else they wont pay it)
DGM, India’s Leading Digital Media Platform, offers a suite of online marketing solutions that incorporate advanced technologies, marketing expertise, unique processes and high quality supply sources including – Display, email, Social & Search. We have the distinction of working with blue chip clients across the globe for more than last 12 years to drive measurable results on the digital medium.
DGM India has its own proprietary processes and cutting edge technology platform- DAST [dgM Ad Serving Technology] that combines the latest ad serving technologies with advanced web analytics to optimize advertising spends.
- + Points: 1st Affiliate Network, Venture funded, Variety of Offers Available, In-house Technology, Good tracking platform
- – Points: Payment terms (They pay in 60 to 90 days)
3. VCommission (Part of Adways VC Japan)
Vcommission is the 2nd affiliate network of India. They have global offers and work with many clients in India as well as abroad.
vCommission is India’s Leading Affiliate Network delivering performance on web & mobile to top Indian brands through a growing network of 17,500 affiliates.
vCommission is a 100% subsidiary of Adways VC India Pvt. Ltd. which is a JV with Tokyo Stock Exchange listed company Adways Inc. (Japan), the No.1 Affiliate Marketing company in Asia on PC & Mobile.
- + Points: 2nd Affiliate Network, Venture funded, Variety of Global Offers Available, Good Payment Terms
- – Points: Low Payouts , Rented technology, Heard little bad words about V-commission,
Admitad GmbH was founded on October 1, 2009. Its first version took 7 months to develop and the system was officially launched on March 1, 2010. Since then, we have gained extensive experience in the global market.
We cooperate with 1 204 advertisers in Russia, promoted by 478 511 publisher, with a total of 5 000 000 targeted visitors a day. Our monthly turnover growth is about 15-20%. We know the affiliate program segment inside out and are happy to share the latest insights on the key aspects of CPA marketing.
- +ve Points: Global Affiliate network, Variety of Global Offers Available, Good Payment Terms, Good Payouts Inhouse technology.
- -ve Points: New network in India, Less experienced people
Affonix is a new entrant in the market which has been started by the people behind Rover Digital Media (RDM). They are experts and have worked as an affiliate with many affiliate networks. They know ins & out of the industry. The company (RDM) started in the year of 2013 and they have recently started (in May – 2018).
- +ve Points: Global Affiliate network, Variety of Global Offers Available, Good Payment Terms, Good Payouts.
- -ve Points: New network in India
Affoy is a new entrant in the market which has been started by one of the founding members of an affiliate network (Payoom). They started their operations in May 2017 and has been picking well and growing at a fast pace. Although the company is not funded however the founding team has been well known in the market and pays good commission to their affiliates. They almost share 90% of the commission which is highest in the industry.
Since they are new in the market so it will take some time for them to make their hold in the market.
- +ve Points: Good Payment Terms, Good Payouts, Experienced team
- -ve Points: Not a funded company, Rented Technology, Relatively less no. of offers
There is no good or bad network as such, it is just that some affiliate networks are good in some things & others are in other things. You should work with maximum of 3 affiliate networks in order to balance out things & manage your relationship with them. Work with affiliate network which provides you with Good payouts, Good Payment Terms, Good support. Having said that you should not ignore networks which may have some exclusive campaigns which you only get when you have good relationship with them. You should try to balance out things so that you can leverage it to the maximum outcome.