This post is about the review of Voluum tracker which I have talked about in my earlier posts as well. This is a genuine Voluum.com Review as well as Voluum setup guide. If you have not gone through my previous posts where I have talked about Voluum tracker please go through the same so that you know why I am talking about the same here in this post.
- How to Promote Mobile Campaigns
- How to Make Money with PPV Marketing
- 6 Best Affiliate Tracking Software
I have been using Voluum tracker for a long time now & prior to using Voluum.com I was using Thrive tracker. I shifted to Voluum due to the reason that Voluum looked more promising in terms of tracking & functionalities. However Thrive tracker is also comparable to Voluum.
If you are wondering why a tracker is required, then let me quote the benefits of using a tracker.
Note: This is not a paid Voluum.com Review at all and is based purely on my experience & my observations.
Before starting the Voluum.com Review I would like to keep you guys informed about the basics of a tracker and then I will move on the Voluum.com Review.
What is a Tracker?
A tracker is software which can track a lot of information which can be further used in order to understand better your targeting audience & take decision basis that. A tracker can track (not limited to) below date.
- Click/Conversion Referrer
- GEO (City, country)
- OS (Mac, window, Android iOS etc)
- Time of click/conversion
- Device (mobile or desktop or tablet)
- Device model (Samsung, Nokia, HTC etc.)
- Browser used (IE, Mozilla, and Chrome etc.)
- Connection type (Wifi/Carrier)
- Carrier or ISP [Airtel/Vodafone etc.]
Why to Use a Tracker?
Tracker is your eyes to see campaigns data through as you get a lot of information which you don’t actually get on affiliate networks reporting system & you can optimize your campaigns very easily. Some of the benefits that I see clearly are as under:
- Track All Data at one Place: You can track various campaigns from various affiliate networks at one place instead of logging into different affiliate networks. Saves you a lot of manual work.
- Visibility of Loss/Profit: You get to see the loss & profit instantly without any XL sheet calculations.
- Optimization Becomes Easier: You can optimize your campaign basis various factors, e.g. if you are running a single offer on 3 various traffic sources & out of these 3 sources only 1 is profitable. You can pause your activity on loss making traffic sources. This is just an example you make optimization basis on OS (Android vs iOS), Mobile Vs Desktop, Day Parting etc.
- Cloaking your URLs: this is one of the beautiful things that you can do with tracker. I will be explaining more in details about the Cloaking however just to brief in short you can hide your original traffic source or referrer using cloaking so that your affiliate networks don’t come to know where you are running your campaigns.
- Split Testing: You can easily split test to check which landing page works best for you if you are running more than 1 landing page for an offer.
These were some of the clear benefits of using a tracker. There are even more however I have mentioned the most important ones. There are even more benefits if you are using Voluum tracker which I will be explaining further in details below.
Although there are many tracking software available in the market yet I use Voluum tracker due to its technology, features & functionalities. Many of the top affiliates also use the same tracker & moreover this is one of the mostly used tracking software after Thrive tracker.
Now continuing the Voluum.com Review the next question would be coming in your mind as why to use Voluum.com over other tracking platforms or what is so special about Voluum that makes is different from others. Let’s discuss the same.
Why Voluum.com Tracker?
There are a lot of trackers available, apart from Voluum, in the market as of today. Some of the trackers are iMobitrax, AdsBridge, Thrive, Bevomedia, Prosper202, CPVLabs etc.
Why is Voluum.com Best?
I have been using this software since a long time now & it has really proved to be one of the best that I have used due to below reasons.
- It is Fast: Voluum re-directions are so fast even with the amount of data it handles. Some of the other tracking softwares do slow down as the data size increases or the volume of clicks increases. It is never the case with Voluum.
- Less Clicks/Conversions Loss: this is one of the most important features since it is fast even if the click volume is high & hence the no. of clicks or conversions lost is on the minimal side. With some other trackers this can go beyond 15% whereas with Voluum this remains under 5-10% which is an ideal scenario.
- Capability to Handle HUGE amount of Traffic: Voluum have servers spread across multiple location. In addition their technology is so advanced that they are able to handle huge amounts of traffic without throwing any error at all.
- Big Team: they have big developers team which is working on the product actively & hence you get the latest & advanced features up to date.
- No Need for Hosting: As I mentioned earlier that you will need hosting as well in order to host your files (images, landing pages, etc.) however with com you wont need any hosting additionally so you can save the money which you would pay either for hosting each month.
- It allows you to host your LPs on a CDN (Content Delivery Network)as you won’t need any dynamic scripts on you LPs – a single click URL for all LPs will work.
- Updated Regularly: with their big developers team they keep innovating the software based on user’s feedback as well.
- Active Support: they have very good support team as well who can guide you through all your queries etc.
- Pre-Integrated with Traffic Sources: Voluum comes pre-integrated with many traffic sources so you wont need extra efforts to set up a traffic source in order to track it.
- Good UI: apart from all above they have very Good & easy to use interface so you can easily set things up without any hassle.
- More Secure: since this technology is built on Java platform so it more secure than any other software which are built on open source platforms (PHP).
- This is not selft hosted software, although this is it’s down point however it is something which makes it different from others in a sense that you don’t have to worry about the downtime due to heavy traffic volume. It is more scalable and you don’t have bother about installing newer versions of software every time the software upgrades.
- Most of the affiliates use it which makes you trust it more as many affiliates have used it means it works better for them.
What is Voluum’s Pricing?
They offer very cheap & reasonable pricing for what they are offering. They have pricing starting from zero to USD 99 to USD 999. You can go with USD 99 plan as it covers 1 millions of clicks and overage is charged at very low price 0.00004 per click.
As mentioned earlier I have been using this for more than 2 years now and still using it & I am pretty satisfied with the performance & functions. So I would recommend you guys to go for Voluum Tracker. This is my genuine Voluum Review & feedback.
Switching from Other Tracker?
If you are willing to switch to Voluum from other tracker then I can understand the pain points as I also shifted from Thrive to Voluum & it was a real pain. However you can shift all your campaigns without any pain slowly from your current tracker to Voluum.com.
I would suggest you to set new campaigns up first rather than disturbing your existing campaigns. You see the performance of the tracker for few days & then start moving your existing campaigns to Voluum. Don’t switch off campaigns on the old tracker unless you have set the same up on new tracker.
What is Next?
Now you know about the benefits of using a tracker as well as how useful Voluum tracker is. The next thing is to set campaigns up which I will be covering in my next post.