Although there are many methods available online which you can use as How to make money online yet there are a few which can earn you huge money. Below are some of the ways you can earn money online.
Various Ways: How to Make Money Online
How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the popular methods which can earn from 100 Dollar to a 10000 Dollars a month. Having said this is not an easy task though however not impossible at all. To learn more about affiliate marketing please click the link Affiliate Marketing.
How to Make Money with Blogging
Making money from blog is also a sort of affiliate marketing method however you use different methods here in order to make money online. You can earn somewhere b/w USD 100 to USD 10000 a month from blogging. You can earn money from your
our blog in below ways:
- Placing ads from Google (AdSense) or any other Ad Network
- Writing reviews on your blog
- Using affiliate marketing (please refer to point 1 above)
- Giving a Back link from your Blog
- Placing ads from Direct Advertiser
Visit the Link Learn Blogging to Know More About Blogging
How to Make Earn Doing Online Surveys
Online surveys are one of the most popular methods to make money online. There are many research companies who take surveys from the users in order to make some decisions in order to improve the product or to launch a product basis the feedback.
Please visit the link below learn more about Online Surveys.
How to Earn From Online Surveys. (This will be updated in my coming posts, please keep visiting)
How to Make Money as a Freelancer
There are many companies who offer work online to you. These companies have various small to big size companies who can’t afford to have employee for a specific work or something which is not a recurring work or they want to get that done in cheap price, they offer various jobs such web designing, software development, Data Entry, Content writing, Logo designing, App development etc. Freelancing is one of the best ways to earn online if you have any of the below skills then you can become a freelancer.
- You are a web Designer
- You are a web developer
- You know Software coding
- You know to write content
- You can do data entry
- You know SEO
- You know PPC
- You know how to online marketing
- You know social media marketing etc.
To Learn More About Freelancing Please Follow the Link Below.
HOW TO EARN AS A FREELANCER (This will be updated in my coming posts, please keep visiting)
How to Make Money Using your SmartPhone
There are many apps available on Google play store as well Apple store which you can download to earn money which you can use to recharge your mobile. You only need to download the app and register with them. All you will need is to download or complete offers listed on the app and you will get a certain amount for doing the action. You can earn recharge of somewhere b/w Rs. 2000 to 4000 a month. Some of the apps which offer such services are mcent, Amulyam, TaskBucks, EarnTalkTime etc. You can find them on https://play.google.com.
You can find more such apps by following the link.
How to Make Money from CashBack Websites
Cashback websites are incentive websites which means whenever you buy anything online through these websites you will get a certain commission for purchasing the product. E.g. you are buying a mobile from Flipkart through cashback website. You may get commission of 1-2%. Some of the popular cashback websites in India are Cashkaro.com, GoPaisa.com, Lafalafa.com, Topcashback.com etc.
What you need to do? You just need to register on these websites and purchase any product through these websites. You can withdraw your cashback once the commission has been confirmed by these websites.
How to Make Money Using Review
There are companies who pay you to write review or create a video about the review of a product. You can earn two ways from review.
– You are blogger: if you are a blogger then you can easily earn by writing reviews of a product. You can register yourself on www.Blogmint.com wherein you can find people or companies who are willing to pay for writing a review or writing on your blog. You can earn from somewhere b/w Rs. 2000 to 20000 depending upon the type of blog and the traffic on your blog.
– You don’t have any blog: if you don’t have a blog then you don’t need to worry you can still earn by creating a review video for products. You just need to register at www.usertesting.com wherein you will get $ 10 for each video on review. You will be asked to register and then download their software which you will need to record your video about the product. You will have to be eligible in order to get started with them. You will need to send a sample video to them using their software and if you qualify then you can get started to earn extra cash.
How to Make Money by Selling Photos Online
There are few websites which pay you to share pictures with them. You can have a look at below websites where in you can register & get paid to upload your pictures (not your personal ones J) which is used further by website designers to be used on their websites.
Shutterstock.com, Fotolia.com , iStockPhoto.com, Photobucket.com
How to Make Money Using Stocks & Forex Trading
There are many people who are making money using stocks & Forex trading however this requires a lot of knowledge + money as well as risk taking ability in you as this is highly risky business so you may end up losing out as well however you can earn good as well so this is totally upto you to try this out or not. If you interested in any of these two then you will need to have a demat account for stocks trading which is offered by most of the banks for free. You don’t need very high money to get started with you can start with as low as Rs. 5000.
Things to take care of: you need to research first before starting with this. You need to invest wisely.
You can visit the link to have some idea: Online Trading
Online Writing Jobs:
If you have good writing skills then this could be for you. Checkout the freelance section (point no. 4) above, wherein you can get more information about the same.
Virtually Assisting Online
A virtual assistant (also abbreviated to VA, also called a virtual office assistant) is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients from a home office (remotely). Since virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the context that those indirect expenses are included in the VA’s fees. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies. Clients pay for 100% productive work, and can work with Virtual Assistants, individually, or in multi-VA firms to meet their exact needs. Virtual Assistants usually work for other small businesses but can also support busy executives. It is estimated that there are as few as 5,000-10,000 or as many as 25,000 virtual assistants worldwide.
What is Captcha? A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human. You might have seen a blurred image or a question such as 2+2=? And you have to right the answer in a box while you are filling up a form on any website. This is used to check that you are a human and not a bot as there are many bots (software) which are used to overload the web page with queries etc.
There are many such websites which provide money in exchange of solving the captchas. You can earn somewhere b/w $ 1 to $ 2 depending upon your typing speed.
- 2Captcha (most popular)
- VirtualBee (thesmartcrowd.lionbridge.com)
Earn from Microworking
This is kind of freelancing however this is different in a sense that you will find very small tasks to do which you can do in a few minutes or may be hours. The kind of work you will get here will be like:
Choosing the appropriate category for a product, categorizing the tone of the article, translate the paragraph from English to Hindi or French etc. etc.
Websites where you can find such work are listed below:
- mTurk.com (by amazon)
- SEOClerk.com (specific for SEO people)
Uploading Videos on Youtube
What best can be that you get paid for uploading videos, is that so simple. No, you wont get paid for uploading only. You will get paid only when people watch the video you have uploaded on youtube. You basically get when an ad is clicked or video ad is seen on your video. You get some commission each time a user clicks on ad running on your video or video ad is watched by the user.
To learn more about how you can earn from Youtube please visit the link to download the pdf.
Selling/Buying Websites or Apps on Flippa
Flippa is a community of website/apps owners who have either developed the website/app recently or it has been long time and they are willing to sell for some money which may vary from product to product. There are people as well who are willing to buy their app/website. The seller has to set a bid for the product and then various buyers set their bids (willing to pay) to buy the product.
So if you have any website or any app you wish sell or you wish to buy you can register on flippa.com.
Ebooks are nothing but a soft version of a book which is normally a pdf. Writing eBooks can be a good source of income if you are good at writing and writing good stuff. Writing is easy however writing a book is not.
If you know something which you can create ebook around then you should start this write away.
To learn more about ebooks writing & earning please follow the link.
“Paid to Click” websites
These are the websites where in you get paid to view ads or perform some action. Below are some of the websites which pay you to do so.
- InboxDollar.com: Inboxdollars pay you to take surveys, play games, shop online
search the web, and redeem grocery coupons. This is majorly for US people however people from other countries can also join in and start earning. You need to register on the website and do activity as suggested on the website.
- CashCrate.com: this is also like Inboxdollars where in you can take surveys, play games, complete offers, shop online, refer friends & interact with others to win prizes. You also get $ 1 for signing up with them.
- SwagBucks.com: this is one of the most popular websites where most of the users around 80% are from US. You get paid for Taking surveys, Watching videos, Shopping Online, Searching the web & Playing Games. You can earn gifts cards from Amazon, Walmart, Target, BestBuy & many more.
- ClixSense.com: this is also other popular website where you get paid to Visiting Websites, Paid Surveys, Free Offers, Micro Tasks, Playing, Contests, Shopping Online & Referring Others. They have offers from all around the Globe so there are good chances to earn good money with them.
- TrafficMonsoon.com: this is also other popular website where you get paid to Visiting Websites, Paid Surveys, Free Offers, Micro Tasks, Playing, Contests, Shopping Online & Referring Others. They have offers from all around the Globe so there are good chances to earn good money with them.
- BuxP.org: this is same as other websites mentioned above however this is not very popular & the user base is very low as compared to other websites mentioned above.
- NeoBux.com: this is the most popular and the oldest website. They have offers from all around the world and they pay you to visit websites, paid surveys, video watching etc.
- Paidverts.com : this is also one the the most popular and the oldest websites. They have offers from all around the world and they pay you to visit websites, paid surveys, video watching etc.
How much you will be able to earn from these websites? You can earn not much but somewhere b/w Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 per month.
Qmee is another website which pays you to do some activity but you don’t have to view any ads or perform any action. You just need to register on the website whenever you search online they will show relevant results alongside the results. If you click any of the Qmee results you will get rewarded for the same.
Buy & Sell Domain Names (Domain Trading)
Domain name is a website address which is unique to any particular website. Buying & selling domains is also one of the businesses which many people in the internet business have been doing from long time now. Domains are like real estate properties and if you get lucky you can earn huge amount of money by selling your domain. One of persons in my relation bought a domain for just Rs. 500 & sold it for Rs. 20 lakhs. Must be sounding crazy to you however this is a reality however this sort opportunity comes rarely. You can buy domains which are highly searchable and sell them off at later stage.
Where do you get started for the same? You can get started with for selling & buying domains on www.sedo.com. You can register on the website & have a look at the domains which are on sale. Sedo.com gives you the platform to buy or sell domains and you can park your domains as well on Sedo which means your domain will have a page which will show ads related to your domain and if someone clicks on the ad you get commission out of that. You can buy domains from other websites such Godaddy.com, Bigrock.in etc.
How (Tips) to buy domain? There are various things which you need to take care of before buying a domain.
- Buy a domain which is not very long
- Domain name should make some meaning and should not be half word etc.
- Do some keywords research to gauge the search volume of keywords. You can use Google trends to check which keywords are being searched most.
- Try to go for domain with single word only e.g. buy.com, shoes.com etc. as these domains have high value.
- Keep yourself updated with latest news as what companies are coming in your country that has a brand present in other country/countries. Try to search for the brand name domain with the country extension is available or not. For example addidas is trying to come in India so it is quite obvious that they will buy domain addidas.co.in or www.addidas.in. There are very high chances that you get paid very high amount for selling these domains if you get lucky to buy these domains. But be careful that the company does not have any presence in India or any patent in India else you may get into trouble.
- Try to buy only top level domains (TLDs) which means with extensions .com, .co.XX [XX=country code]
Sell & Buy Old Stuff
You must be aware of buying & selling stuff online using some platforms such as OLX & Quikr. You can register on these websites & upload your old stuff for sale and you can get money if someone purchases that. Similarly you can buy as well. You can actually do business by buying from OLX/Quikr & then sell the same product with some modifications if required. I have heard many people doing that earning somewhere b/w 20-30K a month. Not bad, Right!
This is a Get Paid to Review website wherein you get paid to write review for music tracks on any product that people may have uploaded. The better your review is the more you earn from the website. You can register on their website by using the link below:
Note: This website does not allow visitors outside US.
Earn from Video Creation or Video Editing
If you are good at creating videos or editing videos then you have a chance to earn good amount of money. There are websites which offer you such services where in users or clients come to get video created or edited an existing video.
How much you can earn? You can earn from $ 100 to $ 1000 for 1 video creation depending on the length of the video & your expertise on that. For video editing you can earn from $ 10 to $ 50 per video.
What are the websites offering such services? www.Videohive.net is one of the biggest platforms for video creators/editors and you can register there for no fee at all. You can check the website and see what sort of videos are available & then you work accordingly. Apart from www.videohive.net, you can register on freelancing websites mentioned in point 4 above.
How you can get started with Video Creation? There are many softwares available in the market which you can use to create/edit videos online. www.moovly.com is one of the softwares which you can use to create/edit videos online; however this is a paid tool. Other such paid tools are www.animoto.com, www.flixpress.com, www.wevideo.com.
There are other tools available as well which you can learn to create videos, some of these tools are illustrator by adobe for animated flash videos. Adobe premiere Pro CC is also a video editing tool which can be used for videos. Please visit the link for more info about Adobe Premiere.
To know more about animated video creations etc. please visit the link.
Next Post – We will be discussing about the basic building blocks of earning online through Affiliate Marketing. Please follow the link below to head over to the next Post Basic Building Blocks of Earning Online Through Affiliate Marketing or Blogging